With 40 years of services, Damasco Penna is currently a reference in geotechnical engineering in Brazil providing geotechnical consultancy services, site investigation, geotechnical instrumentation, geo-environmental investigations, among others.
Based on the vision of our founders, engineers Antônio Sérgio Damasco Penna and Yara Monteiro de Arruda Damasco Penna, our goal has always been to bring together technical and ethical qualities at each stage of the work carried out. Among them, the continuous qualification of the team, constant search for new technologies, social and environmental responsibility and commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Our company is managed by geotechnical engineers with field experience and intense academic performance. Among our approximately 150 professionals, we have engineers, geologists, field technicians, among others, working together to deliver products and services with superior quality, always in line with the main technologies currently used in Brazil and abroad.
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Provide geotechnical engineering services with maximum quality, using cutting-edge technologies, adding value and reducing costs in our clients’ projects.
To be recognized worldwide for the excellence of the services we provide.
- Employee health and safety above all;
- To have the preference of our customers;
- Social, economic and environmental sustanability.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Since 2013 we have been certified by ISO-9.001, ISO-14.001 and ISO-45.001.
Our integrated management policy has the following fundamental points:
- Search for continuous improvement in all our products and processes;
- Minimization of environmental impacts resulting from our activities;
- Continuous prevention of injuries and occupational diseases in our activities, always providing a safe and healthy work environment;
- Consultation and active participation of employees in matters of health, safety and well-being;
- Continuous training and capacitation of our employees